Moving beyond the traditional financial considerations, this introductory 2 hour workshop promotes discussion around the psychosocial and physical elements of the transition known to contribute to a healthy and successful retirement.
Employees may be particularly reluctant to initiate retirement discussions unless culturally sanctioned options are provided.
Preparation for retirement is much more than just about financial planning. It’s about preparing psychologically for one of the biggest transitions most of us will have in our lives.
Our retirement coaching programs will give you strategies to deal with moving into retirement and preparing for a new lifestyle.
- Highlight the significance of the retirement transition and the importance of taking a proactive approach to work-to-retirement planning and preparation.
- Understand the adjustment process of retirement and the importance of a realistic orientation.
- Explore the factors identified to promote well-being in retirement including the development of realistic strategies for immediate application.
- Discuss the practical implications of the transition and the development of a ‘Transition Action Plan’ (TAP).
- Identify a range of resource pathways (both internal and external) to support the transition.
To help identify one’s unique assets and liabilities for optimal ‘transition success’, the addition of a personalised Transition Assessment and 1-1 coaching can also be offered.